A 50% deposit is required for all bookings. Deposits are non refundable with the exception of cancellations of Outdoor Screenings due to bad weather in which case we can try to arrange to reschedule or will refund completely. The balance will be required on the day of the event at the very latest, prior to the actual screening. No balance paid, no screening, no exceptions
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit is non refundable except in circumstances where your event is cancelled due to bad weather
- Balance must be paid prior to the day of the actual screening. No balance. No screening. No exceptions
- Offer does NOT include film licence or delivery
- If your film is non commercial OutdoorMovies.ie can apply for a film licence on your behalf if you wish. If your film is commercial (ie people are paying in to see the film regardless of whether or not your screening is a fund raiser or for charity you will need to apply for a film licence yourself)
- Neither OutdoorMovies.ie or our parent company Underground Cinema will be held liable for copyright infringements
- All screenings can only take place 30 minutes after sunset. We do not screen during daylight hours. Screenings indoors can take place at any time.
- Very exposed sites where the film is to be screened may need a site visit. One of our team will assess your site and will advise if the site is suitable for a screening to take place. The assessor’s decision on this will be final.
- Access to power is required. If no power is available then we will provide a generator. Surcharge for generator hire is €50
- The OutdoorMovie.ie team will arrive two hours prior to the advertised screening time. Earlier set up times will incur a charge of €40 per additional hour or part thereof
- OutdoorMovies.ie has public liability cover for up to €6.5m and employers liability insurance for up to €13m.
- We are not responsible for the organisation of your event, we simply provide the OutdoorMovie equipment and technicians. In other words we do not insure YOUR event. This is your responsibility
- Risk assessments and event plans for your own event are your own responsibility
- Your event must be a controlled event. Stewards, assistants, volunteers or helpers must be in attendance to control large crowds. Children in particular must be kept away from the big screen and film equipment. If at any stage our team feel that there is a danger to anyone's safety OutdoorMovies.ie has the right to halt proceedings until the situation has been deemed safe. OutdoorMovies.ie will not restart proceeding until the team feel it is safe to do so