Enquiry Form For An Outdoor Movie
Terms and Conditions
- Deposit is non refundable except in circumstances where your event is cancelled due to bad weather (outdoor screenings)
- Balance must be paid prior to the day of the actual screening. No balance. No screening. No exceptions
- Offer does NOT include film licence or delivery
- If your film is non commercial OutdoorMovies.ie can apply for a film licence on your behalf if you wish. If your film is commercial (ie people are paying in to see the film regardless of whether or not your screening is a fund raiser or for charity you will need to apply for a film licence yourself)
- Neither OutdoorMovies.ie or our parent company Underground Cinema will be held liable for copyright infringements
- All outdoor screenings can only take place 30 minutes after sunset. We do not screen during daylight hours. Screenings indoors can take place at any time.
- Very exposed sites where the film is to be screened may need a site visit. One of our team will assess your site and will advise if the site is suitable for a screening to take place. The assessor’s decision on this will be final.
- Access to power is required. If no power is available then we will provide a generator. Surcharge for generator hire is €50
- The OutdoorMovie.ie team will arrive two hours prior to the advertised screening time. Earlier set up times will incur a charge of €40 per additional hour or part thereof
- OutdoorMovies.ie has public liability cover for up to €6.5m and employers liability insurance for up to €13m.
- We are not responsible for the organisation of your event, we simply provide the OutdoorMovie equipment and technicians. In other words we do not insure YOUR event. This is your responsibility
- Risk assessments and event plans for your own event are your own responsibility
- Your event must be a controlled event. Stewards, assistants, volunteers or helpers must be in attendance to control large crowds. Children in particular must be kept away from the big screen and film equipment. If at any stage our team feel that there is a danger to anyone's safety OutdoorMovies.ie has the right to halt proceedings until the situation has been deemed safe. OutdoorMovies.ie will not restart proceeding until the team feel it is safe to do so
Movie Marquee Terms and Conditions
1. €290 for a full days rental in advance.
2. An additional €200 is required as a deposit. The deposit will be returned once the marquee and equipment has been inspected and there is no damage. The deposit will be forefitted if any damage has occurred to the marquee or any of the equipment that was left in your possession.
3. A cancelation fee of €150 will apply if an event is cancelled 2 days prior to the event. The full rental amount for €290 will be charged for any event cancelled 1 day prior to the event or on he day of the event itself. (Deposit of course will be returned)
4. If an event has to be cancelled due to bad weather then a full refund including deposit will be issued
5.We will work with you to arrange a convenient time that suits to set up the marquee and to collect it after the event. Equipment will be collected the following day
6. Childrens events inside the marquee MUST be supervised.
7. We carry public liability cover, however we cannot be held liable for any injuries caused whilst our equipment is in your care. The hirer is the person responsible for the equipment, it’s use and therefore should anything happen, you are liable to a claim as the hirer. The marquee and its equipment need to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Safety is and always will be our priority.