The Movie Marquee
The Movie Marquee is perfect for all sorts of events held in your own back garden. Birthday Party’s for the kids, Football, Rugby, GAA screenings for the lads, watch Dirty Dancing for a girls night in, celebrate the big day with a Communion or Christening Screening for the kids.
What we supply:
- 6X3 black marquee with side panels
- HD projector
- 2 250 watt speakers
- Small control desk
- Laptop to play your movie or to stream live TV
- Party Lights
- An 8 foot pull up screen
- Foam gym mats for the kids to sit down
- 4 inflatable two seater sofas
- 20 blankets
- A film of your choice (at least 2 days notice must be given with regard to film selection)
We will deliver to your house all of the above equipment. We will set up the marquee in your garden for you and we will run through how to use the laptop and projector to screen movies. We will collect the marquee and equipment from your house the following morning.
Note: You need to make sure that your garden can accommodate a marquee this size which is 6 metres by 3 metres (almost 20ft by 10ft). Check to make sure there are no tree branches that may obstruct the marquee in any way
Pricing, Terms and Conditions:
- €325 for a full days rental in advance. Halloween and Christmas Periods €350 (include Halloween and Christmas decorations)
- An additional €200 is required as a deposit. The deposit will be returned once the marquee and equipment has been inspected and there is no damage. The deposit will be forefitted if any damage has occurred to the marquee or any of the equipment that was left in your possession.
- A cancelation fee of €150 will apply if an event is cancelled 2 days prior to the event. The full rental amount for €325/€350 (Halloween/Christmas periods) will be charged for any event cancelled 1 day prior to the event or on he day of the event itself. (Deposit of course will be returned)
- If an event has to be cancelled due to bad weather then a full refund including deposit will be issued
- We will work with you to arrange a convenient time that suits to set up the marquee and to collect it after the event. Equipment will be collected the following day.
- Childrens events inside the marquee MUST be supervised.
- We carry public liability cover, however we cannot be held liable for any injuries caused whilst our equipment is in your care. The hirer is the person responsible for the equipment, it’s use and therefore should anything happen, you are liable to a claim as the hirer. The marquee and its equipment need to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Safety is and always will be our priority.
Only available to hire in the Dublin and North Wicklow Areas